Conestogo Agri Systems Inc., a progressive company, is seeking the right qualified individual to join our Installation/Service team, who is organized, self-motivated, and has the ability to adapt to new technologies in the dairy industry. This position offers variety and continual learning opportunities. The successful applicant must possess excellent customer relations skills and will become one of our experts in the milking robot service and installation department, being familiar with all types of milking and dairy equipment.
This position requires computer software skills, as well as electrical knowledge and experience. Previous dairy equipment experience is preferred. A farming or agriculture background would be considered an asset. With the support of your fellow service technicians, our goal is for you to be able to hit the ground running with the installation, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance on robotic milking equipment. This role will also include training to work in all areas of dairy equipment service and maintenance.
Location: Drayton, ON
Based out of our location north of Drayton, the successful candidate will be working closely with the Service/Installation Manager and existing personnel.
- Work on a team and independently from a mobile location
- Installation & commissioning of robotic dairy equipment
- Set up & configure the internal networks used by the equipment
- Provide scheduled maintenance of robotic diary equipment
- Train customers in the operation of robotic & automated dairy equipment.
- Troubleshoot & provide customer support of existing installations.
- Be available to fit into our on-call rotation throughout the year.
Required Professional Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Service, installation and maintenance experience with robotic dairy milking systems and components
- Aware of all codes and safety regulations
- Technical trouble-shooting skills
- Strong electrical knowledge
- Computer network setup/service experience is an asset
- Driver’s license in good standing
- No lifting restrictions
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation packages include a group benefit plan and an RRSP plan. Check out our website to learn more about what we do.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Computer Operating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Service technician: 1 year (Preferred)
We are always open to talking with qualified and enthusiastic people who are interested in what Conestogo Agri Systems has to offer. We encourage you to explore the current opportunities available, but as well you are free to contact us to talk about other ways in which we might work together. If you wish to explore an opportunity further, please submit your application to email@example.com
When submitting your application, please be sure to include the following information:
- Cover Letter & Resume
- If you are applying for a specific posted opportunity, please clearly state the title of the position and location in your cover letter.
- When is the best time and method of contacting you (i.e. via email, daytime phone number, etc.)