We’re looking to add an individual with the following skills & leadership qualities to our
- Prior experience in an inventory related position. Supervisory experience an asset.
- Experience with inventory control computer programs and Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and build a motivated team.
- Ability to work cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team.
- Ability to meet timelines and deadlines and able to use time effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- Demonstrates the ability to frequently take initiative. Assists others and takes action.
- Strong aptitude for working with numbers with a high level of accuracy.
- Tasks require moderate physical demand, including lifting, walking, and standing.
- Some occasional light to moderate lifting required.
This is a diversified position, great for the person who enjoys a fast paced environment.
If you’re the One, email your resume to:
ROBOTIC & CONVENTIONAL DAIRY EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION/SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Requirements include mechanical/electrical knowledge, general computer skills, and exceptional customer service skills.
- Work on a team and independently
- Installation & commissioning of robotic & conventional dairy equipment
- Set up & configure the internal networks used by the equipment
- Train customers in the operation of robotic & conventional dairy equipment.
- Provide scheduled maintenance of robotic dairy equipment
- Troubleshoot & provide customer support of existing installations
- Work overtime hours as required.
- Required to participate in the after-hours emergency service “on-call” rotation with the other service technicians.
- Refrigeration and welding skills are a plus.
Training Opportunities will be provided.
Applicants will join a team but must be able to work independently.
Dairy, Agricultural and/or Construction/Installation experience is a definite asset.
Conestogo Agri Systems Inc. retails goods and services to the local Ontario agricultural industry. The industry is solid, progressive, diverse and growing.
We offer our employees career opportunities that include data driven process control, robotic and general equipment automation and animal care solutions.
If you enjoy the agricultural atmosphere and culture, Conestogo Agri Systems Inc. has career opportunities for you.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, progressive, detail oriented team who are dedicated to Customer Service and quality workmanship please e-mail your resume to:
****We offer competitive wages, benefits and an RRSP Program*****
We are always open to talking with qualified and enthusiastic people who are interested in what Conestogo Agri Systems has to offer. We encourage you to explore the current opportunities available, but as well you are free to contact us to talk about other ways in which we might work together. If you wish to explore an opportunity further, please submit your application to email@example.com
When submitting your application, please be sure to include the following information:
- Cover Letter & Resume
- If you are applying for a specific posted opportunity, please clearly state the title of the position and location in your cover letter.
- When is the best time and method of contacting you (i.e. via email, daytime phone number, etc.)