Farmstead Installation/Service Technician
Requirements include being mechanically inclined, self-motivated, and customer service oriented.
- Welding, fabrication, installation, maintenance and repair of barn equipment and facilities
- Possess problem solving/troubleshooting ability
- Work overtime hours as required.
Training Opportunities will be provided.
Applicants will join a team but must be able to work independently.
Dairy, Agricultural and/or Construction/Installation experience is a definite asset.
We offer competitive wages, benefits and an RRSP Program.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, progressive, detail-oriented team who are dedicated to Customer Service and quality workmanship please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always open to talking with qualified and enthusiastic people who are interested in what Conestogo Agri Systems has to offer. We encourage you to explore the current opportunities available, but as well you are free to contact us to talk about other ways in which we might work together. If you wish to explore an opportunity further, please submit your application to email@example.com
When submitting your application, please be sure to include the following information:
- Cover Letter & Resume
- If you are applying for a specific posted opportunity, please clearly state the title of the position and location in your cover letter.
- When is the best time and method of contacting you (i.e. via email, daytime phone number, etc.)